Mhayy Lavigne Sullivan

Thursday, March 5, 2015

A.W.S Mhayy Lullaby - Finally Free Lyric (Song writed by GillianRoseMusic)

I never walked on the wild
Was always scared I’d get hurt
But it was time that I tried
So I went out and saw the world
Now take my hand ‘cause it’s your turn
To take off your shoes and run around
You’ll see the views from the mountain
And you’ll never want to come back down

Chorus
When the same old just won’t do
And you need to let loose
You can run away with me
We’ll walk barefoot for a while
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride
And we’ll feel finally free
Have you ever stopped to count the stars
Or take in the beauty of the night
I think it’s time you let your hair down
And forgot about the time

Chorus
We’re in a world where everybody dies
But not everybody gets a chance to live
So don’t waste a second thinking of yesterday
‘Cause today your new story begins – yeah

Chorus
Finally free, finally free
And we’ll feel finally free

No comments:

Post a Comment